Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OK, so how do I get followers?

I am all geeked up about having this blog and sharing some really radiant, original shit with the masses. Only one problem - I have to figure out a way to get some followers. Now, if this is anything like my Twitter experience, Houston, we have a problem. I still don't know why folks continue to follow me on Twitter because I promise you, I have yet to go anywhere on there. Ah well. My next post will probably be about something I love the mostest - interior design. I want to share with you - you right now being no one- my lovely little abode that is still a work in progress. So I will sign off for now....One Love.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I will take spot #2 I can;t wait to see you at my Birthday Social...Be SANE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete